STANDARD ITINERARY ( 11 DAYS ) Thailand/Singapore/Malaysia
Thailand: Shopper’s Paradise.
2 Nights Pattaya: Asia’s premier beach destination: Includes Tiffany/Alcazar Show, Coral Island, Nong Nooch Village with popular elephant show.
2 Nights Bangkok: The city of Angels: Includes guided city and temple tour with all key sightseeing spots, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Safari World and Marine Park. Dream World with Snow Town.
2 Nights Genting Highlands: Includes Putrajaya which is the administrative capital of Malaysia, Batu Caves which is home to leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia, Outdoor and Indoor Theme Park, Cable Car ride, Casino visit.
1 Night Kuala Lumpur: Includes City tour with all key sightseeing spots, KL Tower and Twin Tower.
Singapore: The Lion City.
3 Nights: Includes Night Safari, City Tour with all key sightseeing spots, Sentosa Island – Merlion Show, Underwater world, Dolphin lagoon, Tiger Sky Tower, song of the Sea (musical fountain), Universal Studio at Resort World Sentosa.
Note: Special itinerary may be designed for persons interested in Cruise liner for three days “Super Star Virgo.” To visit the beautiful island of Malacca and the Port Klang in Malaysia.
Tour price and what it generally includes:
1. Final comprehensive and all inclusive tour price with air fare, visa charges and various taxes, etc. Will be worked out after consulting individuals according to their travel plan.
2. Star category hotels of your choice with American breakfast.
3. Meals where ever mentioned during the duration of the tours. We shall value your requirement for any special meal request you may wish to have during the period of your tour.
4. All airports and tours transfers on SIC basis.
5. Sightseeing places mentioned in our standard itinerary are indicative and may be altered to suit any individual needs.